Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hexagons!

Hello.

Today I want to share one of my all time favorite cards that I have made.  This card was for a friend's birthday, can you guess her favorite color? ;)

Hexagons are very popular right now, and I am having so much fun using them!  For this card I used a combination of hexagon dies, mistable thickers and stamps to create a fun geometric design.  I just love how it turned out.  



Supplies: Studio Calico 35mm, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Hexagon Dies, Mister Huey's Pretty Pink, Memento Rose Bud Ink, Papertrey Ink Beautiful Butterflies Stamp Set, Black Versafine Ink, Bazzill Berry Sensation Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock, White Uni-ball Pen, BasicGrey Kissing Booth 6x6 Paper, and Cuttlebug

Hope you enjoyed, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment