Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hello...Summer Stamp School



Hello!

Today is the first day of Studio Calico's Summer Stamp School!  I am so excited to try out new techniques, and the class stamp set is amazing!

The inspiration for my card today was a new savvystamps Space Needle die I just got.  This year happens to be the Space Needle's 50th anniversary.   


I used the chevron pattern from the class stamp set to create a patterned accent.  I stamped it three times, colored in a few sections and then cut it out.  I love how well yellow and gray go together (and of course we tend to have gray skies here a lot in Seattle).  I used the hello word bubble die cut from Studio Calico's 35mm kit.  It's like the Space Needle is saying 'hello'.  :)

 
Hope you enjoyed. 

Supplies: Studio Calico Summer Stamp School Stamp Set, Studio Calico 35mm kit, savvystamps space needle die, savvystamps cityscape die, versafine black ink, and echo park 6x6 springtime paper pack

1 comment: